Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tidy Labia, Finals, and Cheesecake Bars

I've been pretty low key for the past few weeks (hey, did you know that low key is a film term? - that's what I get for studying!), and that is the predicted trend through the next couple of weeks.

So much school work due, and I inflate things in my head, so instead of worrying about them, I'm concentrating on one piece at a time. Tonight it's "The Postman Always Rings Twice" and "The Incredibles". A couple of quizzes and three brief writing bits.

I *finally* saw an uncensored picture of Britney Spear's hoo-ha last night, and the short story is: that woman has some tidy looking labia, which unfortunately, sans pubic hair, look like a kid's. Creepy. Keep the hair, ladies (and you too, gents)! It's much better.

Finals are going to be okay, except for my Mass Comm class. I just know I'm getting a B in that class and it burns my britches. But I've been doing a lot of thinking and I *nearly* have it in my head that it's not worth sweating the small stuff.

Right now I've got a batch of cheesecake bars in the oven. I've been hoping to make some and tonight I finally put my foot down. I put some mini chocolate chips in the batter, it looks very tasty.

No comments: