Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bacon, bitchez


Um, so this post may offend, if only for the name of the dish pictured above. They are called "Bacon Bitches". No, I don't know why. I think I might be tempted to rename them just so I can serve them in polite company. But they are good enough to make you swear.

You take a slice of bacon. Put a generous teaspoon of curry laden cream cheese at one end, top with a slice of jalapeno pepper (we used pickled, I think fresh wouldn't be as tasty) then roll up and bake.

OMG these are amazing. I made them for a gaming get together a few weeks ago and they are super easy and surprisingly delish.

Here's a link to the recipe. To season my cream cheese I used some Indian Garlic Relish and Garam Masala paste, both of which I got from my local food jobber.

No comments: