Monday, October 23, 2006

It's been a long time since I rocked and rolled

At least, it feels as though it has.

The quiet, thoughtful week was needed. I'm exhausted from just *thinking* about what I want my life to look like. That, and being anemic.

Right now I feel... still quiet. Not very amusing in the least. I have been doing things which need to get done today - I had a flat caused by a nail so I got the tire fixed and bf is helping me put the thing back on later. Tomorrow it's getting my car heater fixed, and spending my last precious moments of alone time until Saturday Evening. The boys have off of school W-TH-F this week so I will be reveling (or something) in their company all week.

I think we will make some Halloween decorations/food, and perhaps work on my costume, as they have theirs all figured out. Who knows? It's a wild, wonderful mystery.

Brrrr. I think I will go put some water on for tea and start looking around for a good recipe. Rummaging in the cupboard last night I found 5 packets of bread yeast all of which expire in December. Time to get baking! I think I'll make rolls tonight...

No comments: