Monday, December 29, 2008

New Low

With moodswings like mine it's inevitable that I'll experience a different mood from one day to the next. Unfortunately during the Christmas holiday my mood took a turn for the worse and I'm feeling really poorly.

I really wish I had something else to report, or a movie review (I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and have some things to say about it), but for now all I can say is that I'm teary and unmotivated and wish I could just sleep and sleep and sleep until... well, forever.

Sigh.

The idea is to hold on during bleak times like these to be surprised one day that I feel a little better, but all I can see are more and more days like this one. So I will apply more coffee and Stephen Fry reading the Harry Potter books to my beleaguered brain and hope something changes for the better.

No comments: