Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Get my Vote on!

Good thing: day of registration at the polls in Wisconsin.
I'm already registered in the old community where I voted this past spring, but not yet registered at my new polling place.

Bad thing: My driver's license has my old address on it. My utility bills are all delivered online, so I have none to present within the last 90 days. My bank statements ditto, and I don't have a paycheck to show. I've gathered a lot of things which I think should prove my residence beyond a shadow of a doubt, and will soon be going to casting my vote!

I really don't want to leave the house as I believe my headcold has begun to evolve into bronchitis. A walk in the -2 windchill doesn't seem the stuff to ensure my health, but I've been resting up in anticipation.

No comments: