Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Morning Girl

I used to have a Shaun Cassidy record, when I was a wee lass, and I loved that thing to death. It had a song called "Morning Girl", which I think I wouldn't want to hear again, because it will never sound as good in real life as I remember it sounding.

"Morning Girl, where you been so long? You lips have got some colour now, a little too much colour now..."

In the midst of Finals Day panic, er, preparations, I found myself needing to look half way decent, so I washed my hair and realized, WOW, a year between haircuts is a long time! Here is how I look today...




The bottom picture reminds me of myself at 19, which if you think about it, isn't bad for 18 years having passed!

I finally decided to buy a new camera, and I hope to get it by Saturday so I can take pictures of the non-canceled parts of Christmas. And better self-portraits too.

Unfortunately I seem to have misplaced pictures of myself from last year, so I can't do a side by side comparison. Right now I've got to get dressed, pack myself up and get out of the house. I need coffee and breakfast. I've been up, btw, since 2 am!

Fell asleep somewhere around 7 last night, so I got my usual amount of sleep. I'm just gonna be a wreck later!

No comments: