Tuesday, October 23, 2007

F*CK!

Dagnabbit. I just want to stay home and rail at the heavens. I don't want to go to school. I don't want to take the shagging bus or sit in class or pretend that I don't hate myself and want to die.

Also, I want more pats on the back. I want to be praised. There, I said it.

I'm in a wicked bad mood, I'm having a side effect from my new meds which usually means they are discontinued, but I haven't yet heard back from the nurse.

And I'm crushingly lonely.

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED MOOD SWINGS!

It's difficult to remember that.
But that is what is so tricky lately. I feel so bad sometimes, and it's coming from inside my own head. It's like a constant hallucination, in a way. Seeing things 'wrong' all of the time.

Wow. I feel totally nuts right now.

No comments: