Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Yay, I'm a genius

Ah, the many mood swings of the research paper combined with an interim class.
Feeling much more genius-y today than yesterday, although I'm STILL not done with the paper, I'm nearly there. I'll be sure to tell you all about it when it's done. I hate to excerpt it lest I use it as the basis for more research down the line and end up being accused of plagiarizing myself.

Yes, I'm serious.

Anyhow.

Birthday in two days. Actually beginning to look forward to it.
Eat, drink, and be merry, and all that.

Tomorrow, I present my paper. It is likely I am the only one who is seriously considering writing up a presentation.

This is so crazy, my geeking out over what is essentially a pile of policy reports.
I'm loving it.

2 comments:

Skip said...

You are a geek. :)

LavaLady said...

So true. Yesterday in class I was talking about Lord of the Rings (my prof is heading to Australia for the summer), and I realized that my geekiness has been truly solidified in the past year.

I use the term "speculative fiction" in conversation.

I am planning to curl up with the policy reports I mentioned, AFTER my class is done.

I read fan fic (only the naughtiest slash though), and no longer just to laugh at it. I like it.

Geek am I.

[Oh, and I'm falling all over myself thinking about the next HP movie. Rupert Grint...squee!]