Monday, May 21, 2007

May 2007 Erase Racism Carnival @ The Angry Black Woman

May 2007 Erase Racism Carnival « The Angry Black Woman

Bf is often privy to my bursts of anger, sadness or dismay (and oh so rarely pride/happiness) at things in the media and society which point out things I know but sometimes forget. Things which most often involve marginalization/degradation of non-white people and/or women.

I don't say it like that though, I just get mad and use the word fuck a lot (and bullshit, too).

The Angry Black Woman is a blog I have recently started reading regularly (I must do a blog post on the folks I read each day), and this month the Erase Racism Carnival is at her place. Lot's of talk about media representations of race. Haven't had the chance to read through everything, but I wanted to put it out there for you.

Enjoy!

[Atrocious spelling mistakes fixed. Yeesh, I was in a state today.]

No comments: