Saturday, May 05, 2007

Good Lord

Just realized that I've been up for nearly 12 hours - it's 10:25 in the morning.

Insomnia, when it hits, doesn't mess around.

I'm excited about fixing my house up - the bathroom has been painted, and today begins the weekend's project: the office. Used as my exhusband's bedroom for a year or so, and sitting empty (empty isn't the right word at all, it's been full of crap) for more than two years, I am taking everything but the bookshelves out and tomorrow will dismantle my computer desk and put it up in there. This should fix my bad habit of getting up at all hours to sit at my computer. Of course, it means I can't listen to music or watch movies in my room any longer. I'll live. I may well end up moving into the downstairs bedroom before too long - I can move all of M's stuff up here and this could be his playroom! That would be nice.

"Saturday at the 70s" is on the radio - I used to listen to (50s and 60s) oldies every Saturday morning when I was a teenager. It's fun listening to this stuff with the kids.

I have been so busy this week, I've noticed that when I am still I start feeling weepy - my guess? I'm a bit overwhelmed with everything.

Okay, back to work.

No comments: