Monday, May 14, 2007

Can't Stop.

Very very very busy today. Cleaning my house (major house cleaning) and no matter how much I do there is that much more to do. Will have to accept imperfection in the end.

Have until 5:00pm today, more or less, and after 7pm will start up again in earnest, doing as much as I can until 7am tomorrow. This is serious business.

Relocated my computer back to the room which served as office for many years, but for at least 2 has been a junk room. My bedroom and the kid's room is really lovely, but there are 4 rooms to go before I'm even close to being done.

Saturday's post on loneliness is scary! I really thought twice about posting it, and worried about it afterward, but I'm glad I did. Facing it and figuring out why it is will help me be a better person. Blah, blah, blah. But it's true.

Can't stop, must get back to work. Have a sticky 'v' key now, must disassemble my keyboard and clean it. No, not now! Later, though. When the living room, kitchen, dining room and playroom are clean. This weekend, perhaps.

No comments: