Sunday, April 01, 2007

Meet the new post

Same as the old post.

Yesterday bf and I cleaned my basement - it's about 1/2 way done, and it looks amazing (don't know where I'm going to stack up the 15 garbage bags full of junk until I can get a dumpster). Some of the stuff was 7+ years old in boxes I really never looked at since packing them before my little one was born.javascript:void(0)

At the moment I need to run and dress - 7 year old and I are meeting bf at the Polish Heritage Club's Spring Fete. Bf just called me to say "bring money". Hmmm.

The weather is a bit glum, so the springy skirt I was considering might be a bit too springy. Hmmm, again.

And eventually I want to post about the "get married or live together sans marriage" discussion bf and I started last night. I thought I knew my mind, but honestly, I have no idea what I think about it this morning. Estoy muy confundida.

No comments: