Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Resolved: Revolver is a great album

I set my fantastic mac alarm clock (irooster) for 5:45 this morning because I need to get up and finish my studying for the day - a slight backfire in album choice has me just now getting up. What was my mistake? Picking the Beatles' Revolver album to wake me. It isn't that I didn't wake up, it's just that I love this album and I just listened to it for half an hour instead of getting up.



Okay, I'm not actually going to argue my case for why Revolver is a great album. I do have to go shower and maybe get a cup of coffee. But WOW! Eleanor Rigby, Taxman, She Said She Said, and my reward for showering and dressing this morning: "Got To Get You Into My Life" 2:30 of rollicking horns and singable lyrics (in browser clip).

No comments: