Sunday, January 21, 2007

Oh darn it anyways.

I'm frustrated and tired and haven't studied enough and have far too much anxiety about my school work and I feel so isolated and alone and this isn't the positive post I was wanting to write and darn it all.

The snow is beautiful, I feel like hell on cold toast and tomorrow will get worse before it gets better, but it's perhaps a small thing.

I can remember standing on the sidewalk a couple of blocks from my house, barefoot and desperately needing to pee while my ex husband was drinking and acting the fool and several cops were trying to coax him out of the house. It was warm out, but I really would have liked to have had my shoes. If I'd been a bit less frightened of him at the moment I fled from the house, I would have gotten in the car and driven someplace safe. With my shoes on.

God that really sucked.

So on the positive side of things, that's not happening.

Right now I feel so ... I don't even want to tell you, it's not pleasant.

Okay, I'm going to conjugate a verb.

Buenas noches.

No comments: