Sunday, November 12, 2006

Timing is everything, maybe?

Has it ever occurred to you that some important event in your life is likely due to being in the right place at the right time (or being in the right mood while you are in the right place at the right time)?

Recent amazing and life changing events seem clearly to have sprung from a few others during the past few years.

Is it simply listening when the universe (or your subconscious, or friends, or whatever) gives you a hint? Is it having an open mind or heart? Is it actively giving up on the idea of control? Who knows.

Today I found myself shaken nearly to the core with the understanding that my life has taken on a new direction. Unless I turn my back on it (and that's not happening), I've got many new challenges ahead.

I am elated, but sobered by the scope of it all.

No comments: