Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pink nail polish

I don't know what to do with myself these days.

Right now it's watching "Tristam Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story"*, after painting my fingernails 'fabulous fuschia', which thankfully is NOT fuschia (I think of fuschia as having more blue in it, this is simply hot pink).

Unbearably hot here. It cooled off to 77 around 2am. It's just very humid, etc. I was outside from 7am to 2:30 yesterday, having had the foresight to pick an extremely hot day to have a garage sale. It wasn't a complete bust, but I admit to feeling disappointment.

I'm thinking in a couple of weeks I'll be better off, and that I ought to try again. We'll see. I'd have far less prep to do, so it seems worth another try.

There isn't much foot traffic in my neighbourhood, so I'd like to try it out someplace else.

Ooh, the storms the National Weather Service has been promising are finally here!


*Starring Steve Coogan, upon whom I have a HUGE crush. God, he's funny. Hey, he's in Simon Pegg's new film, Hot Fuzz! A Squee-fest!

No comments: