Friday, August 17, 2007

I can't conjugate my verbs!

Okay, I was going to title this post "autumn is coming" in Spanish, but for the life of me cannot recall how to conjugate venir properly. (El verano otoño esta viendo veniendo - is that it?)

Oh well.

The 8 year old and I are sitting at yet another local cafe (internet at home seeming like an impossible dream), outside this morning, and we are both COLD. It's a mere 63° F here, and breezy.

I'm looking for a photo that the boys and I took yesterday with Photobooth...
yes, the almost 12 year old is back in town and we've had a really wonderful time so far. Tonight we are having a 'sleep over'/movie party, I think we are going to make homemade pizza...

Okay, that picture. Oh, there were many crazy ones - here are a few gems...



No comments: