Sunday, February 25, 2007

Slow down.

Although I *did* spend A LOT of yesterday drinking beer, most of Saturday and much of today were spent being busy, being "on" as it were, and I'm just tired.

It snowed and snowed and snowed last night until about 4 this morning (I woke up at 3:15 and stayed up, so I saw the snow stop), and Bf took me home just a bit ago, staying long enough to do most of my shoveling. I sent him home with some Aleve (he rarely takes drugs excluding cigarettes, coffee and alcohol, but I think his already-aching back left him susceptible to suggestion).

Mr 7yo is coming home from his Da's any minute, and I'm debating baking or getting something hot started on the stove (think Chili).

But perhaps I'll get some food in me first. Shoveling, after all, does burn a lot of calories!

No comments: