Monday, October 16, 2006

Who's high-maintenance?

Feeling a touch high-maintenance right now? That's fine, just as long as you don't expect your friends and family to read your mind. Tell people that you need a little more of their tender loving care and you'll get it.


This is from my yahoo astrology daily horoscope today. It made me laugh. I nearly always feel high maintenance, but I don't usually act it. Last week was a highly emotional one. I spent a lot of time with people (and enjoyed it), but this week desperately need to pull back and spend time with myself. Might sound silly, but it's true.

Today I'm going to volunteer at the Fair Wisconsin office. Fair Wisconsin is working to provide outreach, education and support for a NO vote on the rediculous Marriage Ban amendment on the ballot in Wisconsin this November. Since time is money, I'm taking my time and giving some to the cause.

No comments: