Monday, October 09, 2006

Plans!

I'd mentioned feeling the need to plan recently, and things are looking good on that front. I have regular writing group meetings, and bf and I had a talk last night about what we could plan together, so we've got movies and other fun stuff that we are going to do on a more regular basis. We also talked about making more plans with my kids to do things that we'd all enjoy. I'm glad they like stuff like museums and art and naturey stuff.

This week I'm busy doing non-glamourous family and school things, but it's nice to have a week full of fairly pleasant stuff to tackle. Plus I've got good bf time and a coffee date and maybe the Eplegaarden with my friend T.

One thing I really want to do is go down to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago.
The following are the free days for the rest of the year:
  • October 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and 31
  • November 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21 and 23
  • December 24
Christmas Eve at the museum, awesome!!!

No comments: