Friday, September 01, 2006

Unfortunately I'm still up too late and I haven't done my reading for my 9:30 class...

Just completed my second writing assignment for my online class. Damn if I'm not getting to be a more disciplined writer. That feels really good.

If only doing lots of reading for my classes felt nearly as good.

I've got 2.5 chapters to plow through.

Or, I could take out Neil Gaiman's "Neverwhere" and relax for a bit.




In unrelated but disturbing news, I ran out of coffee beans and I've been drinking INSTANT COFFEE since Tuedsday morning. I must really love school, because believe you me, that hasn't happened, like, ever. Being a weirdo coffee snob I buy coffee that they don't sell at Woody's, and being busy I haven't had a chance to drive out of my way to get it. Soon, I swear it. The Maxwell House isn't all that bad.

No comments: