Thursday, September 28, 2006

Spicy crunchy chick pea snack

I was just really very hungry.: Spicy crunchy chick pea snack

Sometimes I use my blog as a bookmark. Gotta problem with that? I am sincerely sorry for you.

Also, I'm HUNGRY.
REALLY HUNGRY.
So hungry, I'm wondering if I actually ate today, but I did.



Tomorrow we do a pickup (or is it pick up) shoot for a PSA I shot this spring. I'm slightly concerned because I can't remember what shirt I wore. I think it was a turtleneck. But if it wasn't, I have no idea. Maybe I'll call the director. Also, I haven't tried on the pants I was wearing for a long, long time. Because I was under the impression they no longer fit. And my hair is 5-6 inches longer.

Looking forward to enjoying the experience in hindsight, while acknowledging there is a good chance I'll be pretty nervous at the time. Wheee.

Now if only I had a bag of roasted chickpeas to snack on...

No comments: