Saturday, July 08, 2006

The wide and varied interests I hold

I'm in the middle of a cleaning frenzy/purging of my house but my attention span being so small, I've come to blog a bit, a treat for beginning the long slow process of ridding myself of far too much stuff I don't use.

I'm still finishing up "Downfall", which I really must reccomend. And I just found this Slashfood thing on KitKats, and how there are apparently 65 flavour of the candy (though not all at once). I'm a huge fan of the dark chocolate KitKat (ooh, Japan has Bitter Chocolate varieties. When they were out a few years ago I bought them in mass quantity. Yum.


These days I'm all about the "Captain Jack's Treasure" all-yellow m&ms. The regular ones? Who cares. Gimmie the gold.

Discovered "Ask a Ninja" today. Won't do it justice and/or will make it sound better than it is, so I suggest you check it out for yourself.

Oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com tells the story of a man who started out with a red paperclip and traded things until he ended up with a house!

And tonight, I'm going to see some Polka! Probably not dance, though.

I could go on about films I want to watch and books I want to read (I've got a Triptree book to read once school stuff is over, plus a fantasy of getting a stack of books from the library and spending the rest of the summer reading in a hammock).

But I must dash. Lots to be done!

No comments: