Monday, July 10, 2006

Low on content, tight on time.

Deadlines like crazy, not much posting for the next few days. Hopefully I'll get out to hear some music and do some people watching (and picture taking) at La Fête de Marquette this weekend.

The festival features music from the French Speaking parts of the world, and Sunday's line up is creole and cajun music. It looks to be a good time.

Spent a good part of this afternoon preparing packages to send out - I'd been dragging my feet on a birthday present for a brand new baby as well as sending a friend a book I'd bought for myself. As soon as I read it I knew I had to pass it on. I'll try and write more about that at a later date.

Been thinking about finally letting go of my landline and just having a cell phone. I always thought it was nuts, but honestly, these days it doesn't make much sense to me to have two lines.

Now, back to work. The temp is dropping rapidly, making getting things done a bit easier...

No comments: