Friday, July 07, 2006

Belated Food: Ian's Pizza

I really like Ian's Pizza, and although I've only been there a handful of times, my favourite slice is firmly established: Peppered Salami w/Balsamic vinegar. It's so very very good. Behold:

The last couple of times I've sworn I'd pick something new, but no, I got the slice I love.

My dining companion picked up a slice with... (gotta look at the picture, it was nearly two weeks ago!)... looks like buffalo chicken and pepperoni.


They open at 11am, and we got there pretty soon after, so all of the pies were super fresh. Ian's also has a salad bar, which has looked pretty tasty everytime I've stopped in. I overheard one of the staff talking about how the salad bar stuff was local whenever possible. Not sure if I got that right, but it's a cool idea if they are.





Just writing about Ian's makes me want to go down and get a slice!

No comments: