Tuesday, June 27, 2006

H*** F****** S***

Okay, I'm torn. I LOVE pregnant women. They are so fecund and adorable, and often really vibrant and sexy. I myself LOVED being pregnant. But there is a limit to my loving on them, and I've finally found it.



Poor, stupid, well meaning Britney. I've seen pregnant lady pr0n that was less sleazy than this picture.*

I can't wait to see what the women of Go Fug Yourself have to say about it.

(more pictures at Popsugar - it really is addictive!)

* So what's my problem with it? I think it's just nasty Britney, pregnant. The thing that I find sexy about pregnant women is that when they feel good there is a strength there - they are everywoman and it's a very powerful vibe. All the pics I've seen of Britney Spears lately is her *still trying to be sexy in the same way she always is* and it's just wrong. I feel for her, but DAMN GIRL. Just, don't. I do like her hair dark, though.

[update: okay, I feel like I'm being too harsh, but DAMN GIRL!]

No comments: